20 October 2008

Laugh More

I was reading a statistic in, I think, Parenting mag about how children laugh like 300 to 400 times a day! while adults only manage 15. 'Tis true: they're such joyful little beings. I know it doesn't take much to set G and BB off, and I'm smirking to myself even now thinking on the times when they get each other going, and just keep going. (Man, when did I start taking things/myself so seriously?) Well I was evolving that statistic in my mind, and I wonder if there's a study to show if any of the kids' laughter rubs off on adults, that is, if parents laugh more than people without children. On the other hand, I'm sure there are days, and even weeks, where I say "no" in all its different forms and creativeness more than the average person. Last week was one of those weeks...