We're getting close: this is the start of our 38th week.
We don't know what we're having, boy or girl, but when asked which she would prefer, G says, "A little brother would be fine." Or, "All I want is a little brother." Sometimes she'll point to one side of my tummy and say, "Mommy's tummy's got a little brother", and then she'll point to the other side and say, "and a baby". Thankfully, there's only one in there and I tell her as much – and all she wants is a little brother. But I've also been preparing her for the eventuality that it might be another little sister. She's not completely adverse to the idea, but, of course, "All I want is a little brother."
Today she was playing with some of her stuffed animals: putting them in diapers, dressing them up in clothing, putting them down for a nap, telling me to be quiet because I was too loud and might wake someone up. We were all sitting in the living room and she was playing with a rabbit that she referred to as "her little brother". I asked her what her little brother's name was and she said, "little sister".