I'm sure some are anxiously awaiting pictures of our new place, but I have to disappoint: there aren't many to be had this time around. For one thing, without our furniture and general stuff, there isn't much to look at in my opinion – a house without stuff looks so lonely and unloved. However, I think there is one picture of the front of the house. After I took the picture though, Drew added a nice patriotic touch: a flag. It gives our house a little something extra. :)
I also found these video clips from the day we drove out to Sidney, NE to see Drew's sisters and our two nephews. I guess musical greeting cards all the rage now. We've received probably six of them in the last year, and when I was at the store the other day, I saw an entire wall of them with all manner of nostalgic songs. So this particular card was for G's birthday, belated, from the aunts.