
Today is the start of my 37th week so roughly three more weeks to go, if this baby's anything like the girls. The
Braxton-Hicks have been progressively more frequent and uncomfortable/noticeable, but nothing like actual labor pains. The major difference between this pregnancy and the others are the terrible
leg cramps I've been having in this third trimester. I've never had such things before, except maybe once when I was swimming, a comparatively mild episode. They're some of the most intense pain I've experienced. Usually, they catch me late at night or early in the morning when I'm stretching out to change sides. Once, I had Drew in a momentary panic thinking I'd gone into premature labor when I couldn't get one worked out on my own. He massaged and massaged but to no avail – until he found the taut tendon on the bottom of my foot. As soon as he pushed on it, everything loosened up. This morning I had had to walk it off. I know something's lacking in my diet, but I rather despise bananas so it's probably been harder for me to get enough potassium. Maybe I'll ask my new doc for a less "painful" fix at my next appt.