For those of you who've ever seen BB eat, you know she's got an appetite. When I was still nursing her, I remember particularly that you could tell she was hungry by the loud lip smacking sound she'd make. Depending on the frequency, if you didn't feed her within the next five seconds, there'd be crying. On the other hand, Z smacks her lips when she's full. For that matter, she sometimes also nurses her lip after a good feeding; if I don't have my wits about me, it gets so that I can't tell whether she's imminently hungry or just soothing herself.
Z looks so happy in this video, not phased at all by BB's crying, but sadly, she's not been a very happy baby these past few days: without a doubt she's getting ready to sprout her two bottom teeth. They've barely begun the cutting process, still a distance from the surface, but she's already drooling up a storm – and her name shall be Drool Dripper – and fussy all the time. Normally she's quite placid, but lately she's been making this (adorable) little screaming sound when she's exasperated from lack of sleep: the pain wakes her sometimes.