15 September 2010

Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista

My first impression of Panama City is of a college town recovering from a weekend party: trashy and hung over. Unfortunately, our hotel is not much better. As far as I can see, it's only redeeming quality – not even their pool is worth swimming in – is its proximity to the ocean.


As soon as it was light out, the girls were awake and hovering at the window.

See how excited they are to get out there?




And all this before breakfast. To pass the time during that last leg to Orlando I whipped out a craft project: tin foil creations.

A princess;

a crown,

which I lent to Z;

an ice cream cone;

another doll;

and a flower.

Everyone's so happy to be out of the car! The Staybridge, a two-bedroom two-bathroom suite with living room and kitchen, will be our base camp for the duration of our stay in Orlando.

To celebrate our arrival we had dinner at the Macaroni Grill.