Potty training is a slow business at our house partially because G refuses any kind of help and would rather go on her own terms, if you know what I mean. I've mentioned before that consistency is our biggest issue. G will sporadically give a thought to peeing on the potty, but mostly, the potty sits vacant and empty – and I change diapers. Maybe a week ago G started using the big potty as kind of a special interest thing, but now we're back to the little potty as a general rule.
But today was some big news! G pooped in the potty! For some kids, that's a huge deal, the last thing to happen. I rather think it was an accident in that she had only meant to pee and stayed too long, but I played it up like it was the coolest thing ever. Of course a few hours later we were back to the diaper so again, consistency consistency consistency.