07 June 2010

Can You Picture It?

Elizabeth and I braved the Nell Hill's tent sale on Saturday. When we arrived at about 9:30 (after a pit stop at the nearby Latte Land), the line was already wrapped once around the tent – we were about the middle, optimistically speaking, by the time they opened at 10. Evidently, the first-comers at the front had been "camped out" since 5:30am. I can't say that there was nothing left when we finally got in at about 10:30, but definitely my idea of pretties were already sold by then. The deals were certainly incredible though: E saw one $300 item marked down to $10. So would I go back again next year? I don't know.

My other purpose in going to NH was to get pictures of the furniture I'm considering. I could probably dig them up on either Lee or C.R. Laine's website, but I don't know which company makes what nor what the model numbers are.


This is my top choice couch, which also comes as a three-cushion and/or in a shorter length, although Deanna assures me I could easily go with the longer length and not be pressed for space. To reiterate, it would be upholstered in the "cadet camel" with two pillows of the "blossom red" thrown on.

The chair version of the couch in "woodlake henna". Maybe you'll have better luck than me in picturing it in your mind.


Though it doesn't really go with the couch in terms of style similarity, I rather liked this chair, but maybe more for the fabric print. There was also a wing-back style we had been eyeballing as runner-up, but I couldn't find it on the floor to take a picture of.