Some nights ago, when I should have been saving the intellectual property world one patent at a time, I was instead prepping these craft stick bunnies and chicks (which we didn't even use because the weather was perfect for being outdoors) for dinner at Elizabeth's and while waiting for the paint to dry, I was at the computer blogging. Because most of the lights were on, everyone else sound asleep, it took me a few moments to realize that a sound I was hearing out the back porch was in fact our visitor harassing the bird feeder. I grabbed the camera sitting in front of me on the desk, and walked not-so-quietly to the porch door only to find that the visitor had already made a run for it, feeder swinging wildly in his wake. Maybe he saw me coming. Maybe he heard me first.
Later that night, Drew had another go at trying to get a picture of the visitor. Can you tell it's a raccoon? LOL!