Last week, I felt compelled to rotate the girls' clothes, go through every single item, which is not inconsiderable when you're trying to dress three of them. Naturally, G has the fewest amount of clothes – I could swear she recently got taller because there are a number of pants that were long enough yesterday and will now wait in the box for when BB can wear them. BB's got a decent set because even though I gave a lot of clothes away in the latest move, a lot of them were too cute not to keep and of course there was the great possibility that Z would be a girl, so Z's just rolling in the wealth. To give you an idea, I made three separate piles (to be sorted into drawers at a later date, i.e. when it's warmer): Z's was at least twice the size of either G or BB's. Thankfully there are two big kids' consignment sales (here and here) coming up and I hope to stock up on some summer items for G, and to a lesser degree BB.