11 March 2009

Five Pictures

I half considered that my time away from the computer during this Lent might make me more anxious to post, but it's had the opposite effect: I haven't really thought of blogging and, consequently, though I know there's plenty to report, I really can't think of anything off the top of my head, mind all ahoo. In order to start somewhere, the following are the newest five pictures on the camera.

Here's an effort on my part to let them play in the kitchen sink (as opposed to the bathtub) more often. For one thing, it's easier to make bubbles and maintain them in said sink; and for another, with only one playing at a time, there's less possibility of a humungous mess and arguing/crying.


At last glance, everything finally has a sprout to it. The last to come up were the chili peppers, and before that were the mint, which had a bit of struggle because evidently we were supposed to sow them right on top of the soil and not cover them up. The "weeds" you see up top are the sweet pea and the strawberries are going strong.

This was a short-lived fifteen minutes in which Z seemed to have the paci figured out. But as I say, short-lived. After she churned it for a bit, she decided it wasn't for her and spurned the thing.

I had to smoosh the camera into my face to get this picture: too close up for the camera in my particular position. But I'm so fond of baby proportions that I didn't want to trust to my memory to keep such an image forever.