01 March 2009

A Little Z

So now maybe you're thinking you're tired of hearing (and seeing pictures) of the older girls, not getting enough of the baby. Well Z started making a new noise, which sounds a lot like la-la-la; but after watching her mouth a couple of times, I think it must be more like na-na-na because she holds her gums together – her single tooth isn't in the way yet – to make the noise, rather than putting her tongue to the roof of her mouth, if that makes any sense. If you tune BB out a bit – just can't get away from the older ones, no matter how hard we try –, you can catch Z do it a couple of times. I wish there were a good way for me to video her without her knowing.



February, for some reason, seemed a long-ish month to me, maybe because of Drew's trips; accordingly, I have a large number of pictures to post.