26 December 2008

Round 4

We had Christmas dinner at E's house, and another bout of gifts for the girls, this one gift bearing the bell away.

Yup, Cinderella dresses, matching, with white glove-lets, which you can kind of see under BB's RH sleeve. Goes beautifully with the ballet slippers. A note about the glove-lets: it seems they were made for slender armed children, unlike mine, cutting off the circulation of my (adorably) ham-armed daughter.

And as an aside, if you're curious to know what we got for E and her family, maybe as future gift ideas, I'll tell you. There was a tote for M and a pocket gadget for her husband; a lacy scarf for Em; an apron (like mine, different fabric) for E; and, the one I'm most proud of, "homemade" gin for the parents. The latter was super easy to make, and I had fun doing it. Though I'm not a gin drinker myself, they said the result was very tasty.