27 December 2008

The Monster Under the Fridge

I've had an idea of what lurked under the fridge (via our landlady's dog) ever since the first time I went chasing after some toy, but have always managed to avoid the subject of cleaning underneath there. However, quite a number of marbles have gone to make their home there and we thought it was high time we fished them out, had a look see under the fridge. By the time I snapped this picture, Drew had already put the moderate cat-sized dust bunny in the garbage so that what you see is only a fraction of what it was.

That puts me in mind of the time my mom had most of the carpet on the main floor of her house ripped out to put down pergo – and this is what we found when we pulled out the fridge, the first time in more than 10 years.