In an effort to spread gift opening out, I held off on Aunt Christie's until late-ish afternoon (Christmas day) – but we made it through only one set before we had to declare a stop.


For one thing, G insisted that her
punchball critter wasn't supposed to be like
that after Drew inflated it, and then she wasn't happy with the one she got, a frog (top), as opposed to BB's elephant. And may I just say, I was a little grossed out by the grease mark that these things left on the wrapping paper, and secretly hoped that they would spring an irreparable leak. (I got my wish not ten minutes later when, I suspect, BB tried to sit on hers, a complete blowout so to speak. One down...) For another thing, and don't think me an ungrateful scrub AC, but these toys were meant for 8-year-olds and up!

I don't think my nerves can handle any more present opening, and all that that implies.

But all was forgotten when Drew brought out his gift:
Frigits, the infighting starting all over again, only over this new item. Once we got down to business, however, we accomplished some pretty cool configurations. If only we had a few more pieces and esp the piece for rounding corners.