Drew's treating his coworkers to "Olympic donuts" today to celebrate the opening ceremony. Are you excited? We upgraded our media services temporarily to include cable TV so we could take advantage of the free trial period. You may think us strange, but the Olympics are about the only sport(s) we watch. The summer Olympics aren't my favorite, but I'm looking forward to a few of the events nonetheless: gymnastics, football/soccer and anything in the pool.
We've also been watching some of the programs on China these last couple of days; lots of interest in a country so big, so much history, now up and coming with all that money and potential, and can I just say that that is some of the foulest air I've ever seen. Growing up, I thought the air in Taiwan was dirty, a perpetual gray sky in my memory, but the stuff I've seen on TV is horrendous in comparison.