21 July 2008
A Funny Thing Happened
Sunday was Z's godfather Mark's birthday and we were over to their house for dinner. Also in attendance was cousin Peggy and her husband Richard. After dinner I was in the backyard supervising G and BB in the kiddie pool, and I left Z sleeping in her godmother Judy's arms. Apparently Judy and Peggy deemed it necessary to change Z's diaper and found that neither one of them could figure out how to fasten the thing. For one thing, neither had their glasses and couldn't see the tabs. And after they enlisted my dad's help, they marveled at how the tabs were staying put without any noticeable adhesive. (It's some sort of Velcro-ish material in case you don't know.) So fast forward to the end of the night when I'm getting ready to put Z down to bed. When I took her diaper cover off, I had to do a double take – because Judy and Peggy had managed to put BB's size 4 diaper on little ol' Z's size 1 bum! :)