Well we're back from Hawai'i...: that's a bittersweet sentence. We had a great time, but it was getting time to come home. Drew and I have determined that two weeks anywhere is just about right for us, and 10 days is more to the liking of the girls. I'm actually quite surprised as to how homesick G was. At first there was the novelty of riding in "Dada's plane", living in someone else's house, i.e. a rented condo, getting to go to the pool or beach everyday, but she was actually impatient to get back on Dada's plane to come home. And I can't tell you how many times in just the last 12 hours she's mentioned that this is "our house" with a big smile.
As promised, here are pictures from the first half of February, which probably aren't as interesting as our pictures from the last half – I've lumped them together in one album. And if you're willing to stick with me, I'll be posting commentary on all the pictures in good time.