06 February 2008
Lent
I'm sure I've said it before, the holidays and special events have really been sneaking up on me these last few months. It's like I've been living in a haze and I'm perpetually scrambling to pull something off last minute, or playing catch up. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, BB's birthday, and now Lent, which is v. closely followed by the Lunar New Year. Can I blame it on pregnancy brain? Well, ready or not. This year as part of my lenten sacrifice, I'm going to be spending a lot less time on the computer (for leisure). Of course that's really going to cut into my blogging time, but I'll try to post some pictures and video clips here and there, stuff that won't take too much time. Unfortunately, you might have to wait until Easter for a full report on Hawaii. ...Only 13 more days. :)