In preparation for the big spring consignment sale last week, I went through the girls' not inconsiderable amount of clothes – ack, I'm going to need another bin! – to see what clothing items they would need for the summer. Of course, G, being the oldest, needed quite a few things, for which I duly outfitted her with a second swimsuit, a plethora of skirts and dresses, and one pair of capri pants; BB got two "new" outfits; and wouldn't you know, with what I found for her in my bins alone, Z could probably wear a different outfit everyday for two months and not have a repeat. I also managed to find a handful of cold weather items that she's now big enough to wear, among them, this yellow one-piece that the other girls looked just as adorable in.
G, at about 19-months, at our Alaskan abode: we'd been living there about three months.
This was taken here in KCMO just before BB's 2nd birthday.
[Updated: I forgot to include the picture of Z wearing the well-remembered jumper with an embellishment, or strangulation hazard, of her choosing.]

