25 January 2008

Eureka, I Found It!

It's been a quiet couple of weeks at our house: not much going on besides Dada finally being home and snow. G hasn't been able to get enough of either so over the weekend Drew took her down one of the "advanced" sledding slopes in town. Evidently, it's steep (fast) and kind of bumpy, but not particularly long. It's a v. popular sledding spot as evidenced by the number of kids there on Monday. As I've maybe mentioned before, G definitely has a need for speed and thrill.

Anyway I was browsing through the old photo album, looking for this week's That Old Photo, which I'm running short on good material, and I came across a picture that I had promised sometime ago. In particular, I was describing my experience in preparing for and eventually running the Bolder Boulder, and how, in preparation, I ran a local race called the Dinosaur Dash. So here's the two pictures that I have from after the latter.

This Kati and her trusty blender mixing our (illegal) tasty beverages...

And this is us consuming our tasty beverages. :) Notice the T-shirts.

In another post, I had promised video of my "clacker", but that has yet to be taken. She doesn't wear the shoes as often anymore, not because she doesn't like them, but because I think she sometimes forgets that she has them. And maybe she realizes she's not a slave to fashion after all. In any case, if you missed it from earlier this month, here she is. I think the shoes really do a little something-something for the dress she's wearing.