
Last week while Drew was gone, I decided to move Z into the (wooden) high chair since it's clear she'd rather be sitting with us at the table during mealtimes than be in the exersaucer. Normally, Drew holds her in his lap, but I can't manage both my dinner and her grabby hands.


But BB objected to Z sitting in "Mei-Mei's chair", so I had to dig our other high chair out of the closet, which suited Z just as well. As I was looking back on the above two pictures, I had a bit of deja vu.


Do you see a resemblance at all?

I couldn't resist this one from the archives with that rice stuck all over. And if you're curious as to why we don't have a picture of Baby G in this particular high chair setup, it's because we didn't acquire it until after we'd moved to Alaska.