During tourist season, downtown Anchorage has a
Saturday/Sunday market. It kind of reminds me of those large-scale, well-established outdoor flea markets that you see in big cities like Denver, where they have some farmer's market produce, fair food and general goods (usually handcrafted or second hand) for sale. We typically avoid downtown on the weekends in the summer because of the tourists, but our purpose in going last weekend was to 1) get out and enjoy the beautiful weather; and 2) we were going to be in mid-town anyway enjoying some great Greek food. (We're still rubbing our tummies and smiling over their gyros.) Anyway the point of this post is to share with you the quote on a placard that I saw while wandering through the market. I look at BB now and, thinking of that quote, I giggle to myself.
"I don't skinny dip, I chunky dunk."
I would
buy a shirt for her that said that. :)