10 July 2009
Surprise Me
Back at the chiropractor's, I got another electrode therapy session (love it!) and then duhn-duhn-duhn I got adjusted. You know, you think you've prepared yourself for these kind of things, but then you're not really prepared when it comes: I knew there was going to be cracking noises and pushing and pulling, but not like that! Afterward the chiropractor asked me what I thought of my first adjustment, and I blurted, "Surprising." (She laughed and told me that she liked me, knew that we were going to get along just fine, great friends, like I was going to be a frequent patient...) That's probably the best and most decent way to describe it. Can't say that I really liked it because frankly the cracking noises were v. v. unsettling to me; can't say that I disliked it either because the way you feel afterward, I can see why it's "addictive". They wanted to schedule me for a massage (therapy) next week, but I'll be tres busy with a million things, including our family reunion, vacation bible school (for G), and BB's first swimming lessons!