
We got a new hummingbird feeder because the last one kept leaking. I can't say it's because of the feeder or its new location, but on Saturday morning we had three visits during breakfast! A little credit must go to our new flowers I think. We were out and about on Friday getting some herbs – two more cilantros because I use it faster than it grows and two stevias – for the empty spots in our SFG, and I thought it was high time we got some vanity flowers. G wanted to get some bright pink ones that I no longer remember the name of, but I was instantly sold on some purple and red phlox (above) because they attract hummingbirds. We also got some daybreak gazanias (below) because they remind me of daisies; and some half price pansies. I'm hoping the former are good clipping flowers – the asters have been excellent, lasting upwards of two weeks before showing signs of drying out.