01 November 2007

Housekeeping

We're rather sparse on the pictures (看照片) this month. Just not a whole lot of camera worthy events I guess. Next month should be better when you consider the holiday baked goods season is coming up! :) Feast your eyes: this is what I plan on making for Thanksgiving. :sigh: I love cranberry sauce.

Also, as promised, these are my attempts from a week or two ago at getting video of BB standing up. I think in order to get something really good, we'll have to tag team: one to distract, one to wield the camera. Else, we're just going to have a lot of close close-ups of BB's face and hands. (Note: I found out that in order to rotate my videos, I have to upgrade, i.e. buy, Quicktime Professional. I won't be ponying up any money anytime soon so you'll just have to crane your neck, and I'll remember not to video in the vertical in future.)