21 March 2012

Three Boxes

Forgot my camera at Judy PohPoh's house on Saturday, so wasn't able to blog as I had planned.


We received some packages over the weekend, one really beat up, the postman rang at the door to ask me how long it'd taken them to arrive. (I take it he doesn't see this kind of thing very often.) When I told him I had sent them, he did a double take, and then I explained that they were sent by surface mail, since these things wouldn't fit in my luggage. Then he asked if I had expected them to arrive today, and I said, it was hard to know when they would arrive, I was told they would arrive in 2-3 months. So let's see, they were sent at the end of January: they got here in pretty good time.


G and BB's dolls were packaged with Japanese snack crackers, so that was a bonus for them. (Thanks, San YeePoh!)

The other box contained a number of dried goods, including dragon eyes and scallops, some sour plum candies, black sesame chews, our Christmas stockings and a coat as filler.