Was back in Hsinchu on Tuesday to take care of some business, namely, closing bank accounts from fifteen years ago.
Before that happened, Er YeePoh and I took G and BB to the salon to have our hair done (for the new year).
This lady has done my hair on several occasions, I think she's really good at what she does. There was this one time she did golden highlights for me, they were the best. This time, I decided I wanted mine cut just like hers, the hip/trendy bob, but through a small miscommunication, I ended up with sophisticated bob, which in hindsight is probably just as well because my hair does sophisticated bob better than it does hip/trendy, alas.
Anyway for the girls, she trimmed things up a bit, and then for fun,
put their hair in curlers. If we'd had time, we might have done a permanent, but maybe they're too young for that?
Their hair turned out so cute! Thank you, Er YP!
That Hello Kitty headband was part of BB's birthday bling package.
Unfortunately, these curls didn't last long. Between the wind, the fineness of their hair, and their constant touching, they were mostly gone by the evening.