We attended mass at St James as a family, and had brunch at Perkins (probably one of the few establishments in town that could accommodate our crew) afterward. Then we drove over to the Archway to take family pictures and bid farewell, so sad.
We saw this snake under someone's car;
and we wandered the gift shop, where we got some commemorative plates and some postcards to send to each other.
A rarity: a picture of me.
Without Drew.
And with the camera perched precariously on the car door so Drew could be in the picture.
The ride home was agony for me, I don't know about the rest. I woke up not feeling very well and it persisted throughout the day; we stopped just about every half an hour for the bathroom; and the complaints from the back of the van were more numerous than on the way to Kearney. But we finally arrived home in one piece and I'm glad to be here, if just to be able to sleep in my own bed. (I crawled in at the earliest possible moment, so that I felt much better on Monday.)