14 December 2009

Gingerbread House


I was a little disappointed to find that our house was pre-built – it said so right on the box! –, but in the grand scheme of things, it might have been for the better. The girls were more interested in eating the decorations, so to distract them, Drew let them decorate the two gingerbread men.




We're trying to grow the girls' hair in the front: they look rather shaggy-shabby right now. Regular clips just slip right out their hair is so fine, so I've had to special order some no-slip kind, which I hope arrive soon. I'm tired of looking at that hair in their eyes!


Z had her share of the candy goods, can you tell?


I think Drew did a good job with the icing – G and BB put the candy pieces on (after they ate their gingerbread men). Unfortunately, the tree came broken – someone filched the pieces –, so we tried to disguise it with "snow".