I never really followed Evel Knievel's stunts in life – yes, I'm old enough to know who he is – but I figured with his passing, it'd give me a good excuse to show you video of my own little daredevil.
I don't know if it's to do with the age, or if my kid's just a little crazy in the head. (I'm pretty confident that BB won't be like this.) But G's always looking for that high place to jump from (e.g. the back of the couch, the arm of the couch – that poor couch), or some place to jump to. I remember being a bit of a monkey myself when I was a kid, but never like this. I had sense (or fear) enough to not want to break anything, be it bone or skin. Unless this girl hits some sort of random feminizing phase, I have a feeling that we're either going to be spending a lot of time in the emergency room or she's going to bring home one of *those* boys.