We had a bit of eyeglass drama a couple weeks ago, which eventually resulted in a new pair. How do you like the new frames (compared with the last pair)?
One Sunday, while having donuts after church, I realized Z's left lens was missing. It pops out all too often, but we were usually fortunate to recover it. Well this time, we had everyone scouring the parish hall; someone said she might have dropped it in the bushes outside. We looked and looked: no luck. So the next day I called the ophthalmologist and got the next available appt, which was at the end of March. The office called me a week later, however, offering a next-day appt, if I was willing to go with a different doc. Appt over, new glasses ordered, and wouldn't you know, Z brings me her lens – from the basement! It was in the house the whole time and how long was it missing before I noticed?