24 June 2008

Bleh to KCI Airport

My first trip to the Kansas City airport (to pick up Drew's sister) and we almost didn't make it home for the crying and screaming. It's located clear on the other side of town, just about the furthest you can get from Lees Summit: 45 minutes one way depending on traffic. Certainly, a big change from the 15 minute trip to the Anc airport. I think the girls simply weren't used to such a long car trip with no break in between. Maybe with some research I could have found a stop off for after we picked Christie up, but the other thought is, we're almost there. Why not let them agonize just a little longer and we can relax in the comfort of our own home. Well I'll be happy if I never have to make another trip to the airport again.