01 October 2007

A Wrinkle in Time

I'd like to show you the little tidbit which we found tucked away in the old computer archives. It used to be that you couldn't save mpgs onto iPhoto (iMac), where we keep all our digi pics. I don't know when they changed it, but I don't have to tell you how convenient it is to have everything in one place. So Drew was rooting around some of his old files and found, among others, this clip that he'd been saving.



Can you guess who that little cherub is? :) There's actually a whole series of those clips. In them Drew is continually trying to get G to do the little dance that you get a glimpse of in this one, but clearly she's more interested in the Velcro on the camera case. Unfortunately, Drew turned the camera mid-shot so you'll have to crane your neck for a bit: I don't think there's any way to (easily?) fix it.